maandag 14 november 2011

Ad Astra Per Aspera

Not to be all sappy, but permit me to go reverend on your ass for a second.

Today it's been precisely 15 years since the death of a friend of mine, which influenced my life to such an extend I would be an entirely different person without it. It has quite surely been the catalyst for my life, my dreams and subsequently, this project.

It seems as good a time as any then to think about the persons we value, and, perhaps, reminding them why they're special... because we can have all the money and wealth in the world, but in the end, we are nothing without those closest to us. It's quite contradictory then that we tend to take things like friendship and the like for granted... making us value it only once it's lost. So say thanks, for once... as it'll only strengthen the bond you have, and nobody won't appreciate a thank you.

Now that's done, time to go back to the normal scheme of things, and cock about with motorcycles! Here's a vid of some admirable handling skill, on one of my favorite (albeit heavily modified) mopeds. Enjoy.



(Disclaimer: I've got alot of respect for people's ability to control their bikes in slow speeds, on closed property like above. If you do this stuff on public roads, your license should be shredded methinks)