dinsdag 7 augustus 2012

GB2012 - Bonus Footage Part 4

The final piece of unedited film I wanted to share shows another one of them pesky 'I-dare-ya-to-go-60'-roads, this time going from Caernarfon to Beddgelert, going past Llyn Cwellyn further into the Welsh Snowdonia National Park.

I must admit I expected the beauty to have run out after I left the Lake District (which, in turn, reminded me there was more beyond Scotland), but this once and for all reminded me that national parks aren't called that way for nothing. As it turned out (and as you can see during the vid), I was rather enjoying myself once again, even though the weather left somewhat to be desired...


This concludes the bonus footage, and finalizes all GB reports - I hope you have enjoyed it all, and hopefully I'll shoot even better stuff next year! In the mean time, just watch this space (or the FB space) for the final stages of preparation!